- 4cups broccoli florets, cut into small pieces
- 1bunch green onions, chopped
- 1small head red tip lettuce, washed and torn into pieces (about 4 cups packed)
- 1/2teaspoon seasoning packet in Ramen Noodles
- 3tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F. Bake pecans and Ramen on baking sheet for 8-10 minutes and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Combine broccoli floret pieces, green onions, lettuce, and pecan noodle mixture.
- Whisk together seasoning packet mix, brown sugar, seasoned rice vinegar and olive oil. Coat lettuce mixture with dressing and serve.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Gulf Coast Favorites (Holly Clegg, 2008). For more from Holly, follow along at her website, Trim & Terrific.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 201
- Fat 11g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 140mg
- Carbohydrate 23g
- Sugars 9g
- Protein 4g