Black Walnut, Cranberry and White Chocolate Cookies
- Yield: 2 dozens
- 3/4cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/2cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2cup dried, sweetened cranberries
- 1/2cup black walnuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Combine butter and sugars and beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Add flour mixture; mix well. Add oats, chocolate chips, cranberries and black walnuts; stir well.
- Drop dough by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake about 9 minutes, until just golden brown. Let cool 1 minute on baking sheets; remove to wire rack. Let cool completely. Makes about 2 dozen.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 140
- Fat 7 g
- Cholesterol 20 mg
- Sodium 90 mg
- Carbohydrate 17 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Protein 2 g