- 1 egg
- 2tablespoons milk
- 1package (9 oz) Fresh Four Cheese Ravioli
- 1cup plain Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2cup Parmesan, grated
- 2tablespoons dried Italian herbs
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Set up 2 shallow bowls. In one bowl, whisk the Egg and Milk together. In the second bowl, mix together Panko, Parmesan Cheese, Italian herbs, Salt & Pepper.
- Dredge the fresh Ravioli in the Egg mixture followed by the Panko mixture pressing in some of the mixture to help it stick. Set on parchment lined baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake in preheated 400°F oven for about 20 minutes or until starting to turn golden. Remove from oven and serve with your favorite heated pasta/marinara sauce, adding salt and pepper if needed.
This recipe from Little Figgy and Honest Cooking was republished with permission. It originally appeared as Toasted Ravioli.