Baked Brie with Apricot Glaze
- Yield: 6 servings
- 3small brie cheese wheels
- 4ounces apricot jam
- 4ounces sliced almonds, toasted
- 1loaf tuscan bread, sliced 1/3-inch thick
- 4tablespoons olive oil
- 1tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 2tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Warm the brie in the oven or microwave until just soft.
- In a saute pan warm the jam and add the almonds.
- Brush the bread with the olive oil and garlic and grill lightly.
- Serve the warm brie with the apricot glaze over the top and finish with the chopped parsley.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Henderson Park Inn’s Exceptional Taste (Dunavant Gulf, LLC, Memphis, Tennessee, 2010).