Apple Raisin Chicken
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4pounds white meat chicken tenders
- 1cup chopped, peeled Granny Smith apples
- 3/4cup California raisins
- 1/2cup brown sugar
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter and oil in a large skillet. Add chicken and cook 5 minutes on each side over medium heat. Remove chicken to a plate and keep warm.
- Add remaining butter to pan. Add apples, raisins and brown sugar. Cook until apples are tender, 5 to 7 minutes, over medium heat.
- Return chicken to pan. Cover and simmer over low heat 5 to 7 minutes.
Recipe by Linda Cifuentes