Angies BO Relish
- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- 2cups Black Olives,halved
- 1cup Onion,halved and sliced
- 1 1/2cups artichoke hearts, drained
- 1tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4cup yellow pepper, diced
- 1/4cup red pepper, diced
- 1/2-1cup pesto
- 1/4cup olive oil
- pinch salt and pepper
- 1 1/2teaspoons fresh oregano
- In a saute pan or frying pan heat oil until hot.
- Add onions, garlic, peppers and saute for five minutes and then add black olives and artichoke hearts.
- Stir in oregano and pesto; add salt and pepper to taste.
This relish can be served hot or cold. Keep for a week in the refrigerator.
Serve over grilled chicken breast with a slice of tomato between foccacia.
Stir into softened cream cheese and top slices of toasted
french or Italian bread.