Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- 1 lb Penne Pasta
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 1 Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning, Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix Packet
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 2½ cup Shredded Cooked Chicken
- ¾ lb Bacon
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain, toss with the olive oil and set aside to cool.
- Stir the seasoning mix with the sour cream. When the pasta is cool, toss with the sour cream mixture, chicken, bacon and Parmesan cheese, if using. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving cold.