Tuna Salad Stuffed Potatoes
An ultra budget-friendly, ultra-satisfying weeknight supper starring canned tuna.
You can bake the potatoes up to two days ahead of time.
- 4 Potatoes, Whole
- 10 oz Tuna, Oil Packed, Canned
- 1 cup Light Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Mustard
- ½ cup Dill Pickles, Chopped
- 1 Green Onion
- ¼ cup Chopped Parsley
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper, Freshly Ground
- Slice baked potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop the flesh into a large bowl. Add tuna, mayonnaise, mustard, pickles, green onion, parsley, salt and pepper to bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pile tuna into hollowed potatoes. (There may be leftover filling. Store in the fridge forÂ piling onto sandwiches, salads, or crackers!)
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet and bake in a 400Â° F oven for 15 minutes. Then broil until crispy, about 3 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with additional parsley.