Grilled Zucchini Roll-Ups
A quick and easy veggie appetizer, perfect for summer entertaining.
Be sure not to overcook the zucchini, or it will get too watery.
- 3 oz Chive and Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1½ lb Zucchini
- 1 T Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup Julienned Carrot
- 1 cup Julienned English Cucumber
- Heat grill to high.
- Heat cream cheese in microwave until softened, about 15 seconds.
- Brush both sides of zucchini slices with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill about 3 minutes, until grill marks begin to form. Flip and cook the other side about 3 minutes. Remove to a paper-towel lined baking sheet and blot tops with paper towels.
- Spread about 1 tsp cream cheese mixture down the length of the zucchini and top with a few carrot and cucumber sticks. Roll up zucchini.
- Stand upright on a platter. Refrigerate 30 minutes.