Sid the Sloth Cookies
A fun cookie recipe inspired by the adorable, Iced-Aged sloth we can’t help but love.
TIP: Heat Tootsie Rolls in the microwave for 5 seconds to make them easier to roll.
- 6 oz Black Licorice Sticks
- 6 oz Canned White Frosting
- 1 Milano Cookies, 6oz Pkg
- 20 Marshmallows, Regular Sized
- 30 Candy Eyes
- 2 cup Tootsie Rolls
- 1 Black Icing Pen
- 1 Fruit Roll-Up Package
- Cut thin strips from a stick of black licorice for eyelashes. Place a dab of white icing on both ends of an oval cookie (like a Milano) and push licorice eyelashes into the icing.
- Cut two slices from a marshmallow. Place one in the icing at each end of the cookie.
- In the center of each slice, attach one candy eyeball with icing.
- Roll two Tootsie Rolls into a ball and attach to the center of the cookie with a dab of icing.
- With black decorating gel, draw two nostrils.
- Cut a smile shape from a red Fruit Roll-Ups and attach beneath the nose.
- Cut two small rectangle slices from a marshmallow for teeth.
- Attach marshmallow teeth to the top center of the mouth with icing.