Soy Peppered Salmon
Asian-inspired salmon marinated in soy sauce and encrusted in coarse black pepper.
Use the coarsest pepper you can find for this recipe.
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 3 T Brown Sugar
- 2 T Fresh Lime Juice
- or 2 T Bottled Lime Juice
- or 2 T Vinegar
- 24 oz Boneless, Skinless Alaska Salmon Fillets
- 2 T Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 T Olive Oil
- Combine soy sauce, garlic, sugar and lime juice in a plastic ziptop bag. Add salmon fillets. Seal bag and marinate 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator. Remove salmon from bag. Press black pepper on both sides.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet until hot. Add salmon and saute 4 minutes per side or until fish flakes with a fork.