Pulled Chicken and Slaw Sliders
Everyone's favorite little barbecue sandwich, updated with chicken.
This lazy nod to North Carolina barbecue substitutes a store-bought chicken for slow-smoked pork.
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Chopped Green Onion
- 2 T Dill Pickle Brine
- 2 T Cider Vinegar
- 2 T Sugar
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 16 oz Shredded Coleslaw Blend
- 1 cup Barbecue Sauce
- 3 T Cider Vinegar
- 3 cup Rotisserie Chicken, Shredded
- 12 Slider Buns
- To prepare slaw, whisk all ingredients together, except cole slaw mix, in a large bowl. Add cole slaw mix and toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To prepare chicken, combine barbecue sauce, vinegar and chicken in a bowl. Microwave about 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- To serve, place chicken on bun bottoms. Spoon slaw on top of chicken. Place remaining bun halves on top.