Nora’s Grilled Chicken
Slice up some boneless chicken breasts, marinate them in the fridge, and you'll have dinner and snacks prepped and ready to go for several days.
My daughter loves this chicken. We keep a bag of it in the fridge at all times, and the chicken develops more flavor the longer it sits (up to 3 days). We grill it up with tomatoes all year long.—Jill Melton
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Limes
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Minced Basil
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken, seal bag, and refrigerate 4 hours or up to 3 days.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Place chicken strips on grill rack and cook until thoroughly cooked, 6 to 10 minutes.