Make meal planning easy! Discover recipes, create meal plans, shopping lists and more.
The perfect grilled salmon flavored with Italian herbs.
½ tsp Ground Fennel
2 tsp Italian Seasoning
1 tsp Sweet Paprika
½ tsp Ground Coriander
1¼ tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
¾ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Garlic Powder
4 Boneless, Skinless Salmon Fillets, 6-8oz each
4 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Prepare grill.
- Combine all ingredients except salmon and olive oil in a bowl.
- Brush each salmon fillet with about 1 teaspoon oil.
- Press spice mixture on skinless side of salmon. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Place salmon, skin side up on grill grate. Cover grill. Cook over high heat about 3 minutes. Flip and cook, skin side down, 5 more minutes or until done but still red in the center. The grilling time depends on the heat of your grill and the thickness of the fillet.
- Serve with Orange-Fennel Relish.