Honey-Mustard Chicken with Roasted New Potatoes
Boneless skinless chicken thighs are usually less expensive than breasts.
A honey and mustard coating flavors succulent boneless, skinless chicken thighs. Red potatoes baked with the chicken soak up the juices.
- 4 Chicken Thighs, Boneless, Skinless, 4–6oz ea
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 4 T Dijon Mustard
- 2 T Honey
- 1 Shallot
- 1 T Minced Thyme
- or ½ tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 lb Red Potato
- ¼ oz Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Sprinkle chicken thighsÂ with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Combine mustard, honey, shallot and thyme in a small bowl to form a paste. Spread over thighs, covering them completely.
- Add potatoes to the pan and spritz with olive oil spray. Sprinkle potatoes with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Bake about 50 minutes, stirring potatoes once, until potatoes and chicken are tender.