Angry Caesar Wings
A quick and easy recipe for spicy chicken wings!
3 lb Chicken Wings
6 tsp Butter
⅓ cup Hot Sauce
⅓ cup Caesar Salad Dressing
1 tsp Salt
3 Jalapeño Peppers
1 cup Blue Cheese Dressing
8 Celery Stalks
2 Jalapeño Peppers
- Leave the wings on the counter while you prepare the sauce to get to room temperature.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Once melted, remove from heat and whisk in the hot sauce, creamy Caesar dressing, and salt.
- Transfer the wings to a mixing bowl. Pour half the sauce mixture over them and toss to coat.
- Cover the bowl and marinate on the counter for 20 to 30 minutes.
- When ready to cook the wings, position an oven rack 6 to 8 inches below the broiling element and turn on the broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Remove the wings from the marinade and shake off any excess. Arrange the wings on the foil-lined baking sheet, spaced a little apart. Discard the marinade.
- Broil for 10 to 12 minutes, then flip. Broil for another 10-12 minutes. The wings are done when the skin is crispy and the meat pulls easily from the bones.
- Remove from the broiler and brush or toss with the remaining buffalo sauce.
- Transfer the wings to a serving tray and serve while still piping hot with the blue cheese dressing and celery sticks alongside. Sprinkle with thinly sliced jalapeños.