Try this simple and delicious cinnamon roll recipe.
A very sharp knife is key to making clean slices through the filled and rolled dough.
- 1 Frozen Dinner Roll Dough Ball
- 2 Butter Sticks
- 2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 T Ground Cinnamon
- 2 cup Raisins
- 1 lb Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- Prepare dough according to directions. Let rise 30 minutes and punch down.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough out to square, about 1/4-inch thick. Spread one side with melted butted. Top with brown sugar, cinnamon and raisins. Roll up jelly roll-style. Cut into 1-inch slices and closely pack them on to greased baking pan. Let rise until double, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375. Bake 12-15 minutes.
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together powdered sugar and milk until smooth. Pour glaze over hot, baked cinnamon rolls.