Grilled Satay-Glazed Lamb Chops
The rich flavor of lamb is perfectly paired with cumin and curry paste.
Taking a cue from richly spiced Satay, neatly trimmed double lamb chops are marinated in a mix of honey, cumin, salt and pepper, then basted with a flavorful glaze of curried coconut milk while they cook on a hot grill.
- ½ cup Canola Oil
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1½ tsp Salt
- 1½ tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1½ tsp Ground Cumin
- 4 Lamb Chops, Bone-In, Double-Thick
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 T Curry Paste
- Combine oil, honey, salt, pepper and cumin in a small bowl. Place lamb chops in a deep container and cover with marinade. Let sit 1 hour. Cover chop tips with aluminum foil and pat chops dry.
- Heat grill. Oil hot grill and cook chops 5 to 7 minutes on one side. Flip and cook to desired doneness, making sure you cook the sides as well.
- Meanwhile, combine coconut milk and curry paste in a small bowl. Liberally baste the chops on all sides while cooking with coconut-curry mix. Let chops rest 5 minutes and enjoy.