Make meal planning easy! Discover recipes, create meal plans, shopping lists and more.
Coriander-Spiced Chicken or Lamb Kebabs
Cool, tangy yogurt sauce is the perfect match for these coriander-spice kebabs.
1½ T Olive Oil
½ tsp Red Wine Vinegar
1 Garlic Clove
1 tsp Ground Cumin
1 tsp Ground Coriander
¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper
¼ tsp Salt
1½ lb Lamb Shoulder Chops
12 oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Prepare barbecue grill or preheat broiler.
- Whisk together the first seven ingredients (olive oil through salt) in a medium bowl. Add the lamb or chicken. Toss to evenly coat. Let marinate up to 2 hours.
- Thread onto skewers, leaving a small gap between each piece.
- Preheat broiler or prepare grill.
- Broil or grill lamb skewers 8 minutes or until the meat is crusty brown but still pink inside, turning after 4 minutes. Cook chicken skewers about 10 minutes or until no longer pink. Serve with Simple Lemon Yogurt Sauce.