Corn and Tortellini Toss
Store-bought tortellini makes this pasta dish quick and easy.
To make variations of this easy recipe, try purchased ravioli or other filled pastas.
- 8 oz Cheese and Roasted Garlic Tortellini
- 2 T Butter
- ¼ cup Chopped Red Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 2 cup Fresh Corn Kernels
- ¼ cup Chopped Basil
- 12 Cherry Tomatoes
- or 12 Grape Tomatoes
- 4 T Crumbled Ricotta Salata Cheese
- or 4 T Grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking water.
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add onion and garlic; sauté 5 minutes. Add corn; cook 5 minutes, or until tender
- Add basil, cooked pasta and reserved pasta cooking water to skillet. Cook until thoroughly heated. Top with tomato halves and cheese.