Indian-Style Grilled Chicken
Indian spices provide a nice change-up for grilled chicken.
This grilled chicken has an American twist—the addition of hot sauce. If you like your food less spicy, start with 1/4 cup.
- ½ tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- ½ tsp Coriander
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Garam Masala
- ¼ cup Chopped Cilantro
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Frank's RedHot Sauce
- ¾ cup Plain Yogurt
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 3 T Soy Sauce
- ¼ oz Cooking Spray
- 8 Bone In, Skin On Chicken Thighs
- Combine all ingredients (except cooking spray and chicken) in a large bowl; stir until well blended. Add chicken, turning to coat well. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Prepare grill and spray grate with cooking spray.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on a platter. Discard marinade. Grill chicken skin side down over direct heat with the grill cover closed 6 to 8 minutes; turn and grill second side 6 to 8 minutes.