Soul Dog Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sinfully sweet and studded with melty chocolate chips, no one will suspect that these melt-in-your-mouth cookies are gluten-free.
Soul Dog substitutes Gluten-Free Baking Mix cup for cup for wheat flour, except in bread recipes. Look for xanthan gum next to the specialty flours.
Gluten-Free Baking Mix
- 2⅓ cup Chickpea Flour
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ⅔ cup Cornstarch
- 3½ tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1 cup Canola Oil
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a baking sheet.
- Combine ingredients for Gluten-Free Baking Mix. Store in an airtight container.
- Combine oil and sugar in a large bowl, and beat with a mixer on medium-high speed. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing until creamy. Add vanilla.
- Reduce speed to low and gradually add baking mix, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by level tablespoons or small ice cream scoop 2 inches apart onto baking sheet. Flatten slightly.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Remove cookies from pan; cool on wire racks.