Pepperoni Pizza Burgers
Favorite pizza flavors blend beautifully with a beef burger.
We buy sun-dried tomato paste in a tube, like toothpaste. If you can't find it, substitute any tomato paste or sun-dried tomato spread.
- 1 lb Ground Beef, Lean
- 1 oz Pepperoni
- 2 T Sun Dried Tomato Paste
- ¼ cup Chopped Basil
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Provolone Cheese Slices
- or 4 Part Skim, Low Moisture Mozzarella Cheese Slices
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- Combine beef, pepperoni, tomato paste, basil, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Shape into 4 burgers and grill, broil or pan-fry until cooked through. About 1 minute before removing from heat, place a slice of cheese on each burger. Place burgers on buns and serve.