Use this pesto in pasta salads, on grilled chicken breasts or on bruschetta.
This pesto will keep in the refrigerator for several days.
- 9 oz Spinach
- 1 cup Fresh Basil
- ½ cup Pine Nuts
- 1 Garlic Clove
- ⅔ cup Olive Oil
- ⅔ cup Grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Combine spinach, basil, pine nuts and garlic in a food processor. Pulse for a few seconds.
- With the machine running, add olive oil. Process until mixture is creamy. This may need to be done in batches.
- Transfer to a glass bowl. Stir in cheese, salt and pepper. Makes 2Â½ cups.