Rosemary Parmesan Twists
Frozen puff pastry sheets are the ultimate shortcut! This appetizer is easy, yet elegant.
Puff pastry is a magic ingredient for busy cooks: it’s elegant, delicious and deceptively easy to work with.
- 1 Puff Pastry Sheet
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1½ T Chopped Rosemary
- or 1 T Dried Rosemary
- ½ tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll puff pastry into a 10-by-14-inch rectangle. Whisk egg and water together and brush on pastry. Sprinkle with Parmesan, rosemary and pepper, pressing lightly into pastry with your fingers.
- Cut pastry into 24 strips, each slightly more than 1/2-inch wide. Twist each strip and place on baking sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until golden. Serve warm or at room temperature.