Shrimp with Kielbasa Smoked Sausage and Peppers
Kielbasa smoked sausage makes this shrimp dinner smoky, rich and complex.
Serve this hearty dish with hot white rice.
- 2 T Butter
- 1 cup Diced Onion
- ½ lb Kielbasa, Smoked
- 1 lb Peeled and Deveined Shrimp
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- ¼ tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ tsp Ground White Pepper
- ¼ tsp Dried Thyme
- ¼ tsp Dried Oregano
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 cup Fresh Corn Kernels
- or 1 cup Corn Kernels, Frozen
- 1 Roasted Red Bell Pepper
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; sautÃ© until translucent. Add sausage; cook until it begins to color.
- Add shrimp and seasonings; sautÃ© until shrimp barely turn pink. Add corn and roasted pepper; stir until combined and thoroughly heated.