Barbecue Pork Sandwich with Crispy Slaw
Crisp, tangy slaw complements savory barbecue for an easy sandwich everyone will love.
Use your favorite barbecue and sauce for this recipe.
- ½ Green Cabbage Head
- 2 Carrots
- 4 Green Onions
- ½ cup Chopped Cilantro
- 1 tsp Light Brown Sugar
- ⅓ cup Light Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Canola Oil
- 2 Limes
- ¾ tsp Ground Cumin
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 8 Hoagie Buns
- 1¾ lb Shredded Barbecue Pork
- 1 cup Barbecue Sauce
- Place cabbage, carrots, green onions and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Combine brown sugar, mayonnaise, oil, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper; whisk well to combine. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss well.
- Split buns horizontally. Spoon pork and sauce over bun bottoms. Top with slaw. Place bun tops on top.