Italian Potato Salad with Swiss Chard
Add a splash of color to potato salad by tossing in some fresh Swiss chard.
4 Yellow Potatoes
1 Swiss Chard Bunch
½ cup Chopped White Onion
1 Garlic Clove
1 T Vinegar
⅓ cup Light Olive Oil
1½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
1 tsp Kosher Salt
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Cut potatoes (skin on) into 1 1/2- to 2-inch chunks. Add to boiling water and cook until tender but still firm. Drain well.
- Tear Swiss chard (including stem) into large pieces. Place in boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes. Pour into a colander to drain.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, Swiss chard and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, vinegar, oil and red pepper flakes. Pour over potato mixture and gently toss. Add salt and toss again. Refrigerate until chilled.