- Nonstick cooking spray
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/4cups vegetable oil
- 2 1/2cups sugar
- 1tablespoon vanilla
- 3 1/2cups all-purpose flour
- 1cup wheat germ
- 1tablespoon baking soda
- 1/2teaspoon baking powder
- 1teaspoon cinnamon
- 1teaspoon nutmeg
- 1cup drained, crushed pineapple
- 3cups shredded zuchinni
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray 3 (9 x 5 x 3-inch) loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat eggs until they are lemon yellow in color. Add oil, slowly; beat until combined. Add sugar and vanilla; beat until combined.
- Combine flour, wheat germ, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir to mix. Add to batter, mixing well.
- Add pineapple; mix well. Add zucchini; mix well.
- Bake 1 hour, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool or serve warm. These loaves freeze well.