Zucchini Pineapple Bread
A great recipe for zucchini bread that makes three loaves.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup wheat germ
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup drained, crushed pineapple
- 3 cups shredded zuchinni
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray 3 (9 x 5 x 3-inch) loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat eggs until they are lemon yellow in color. Add oil, slowly; beat until combined. Add sugar and vanilla; beat until combined.
- Combine flour, wheat germ, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir to mix. Add to batter, mixing well.
- Add pineapple; mix well. Add zucchini; mix well.
- Bake 1 hour, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool or serve warm. These loaves freeze well.