- Yield: 18 servings
- 2cups sifted flour
- 2teaspoons baking soda
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon baking powder
- 3 1/2teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2cups sugar
- 2cups grated zucchini
- 2teaspoons vanilla
- 1teaspoon lemon extract
- 1cup raisins
- 1cup chopped walnuts or sunflower seeds
- Sift flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon into a bowl.
- Combine eggs, oil, sugar, zucchini, vanilla, and lemon extract in another bowl; beat thoroughly.
- Stir flour mixture into egg mixture until smooth.
- Add raisins and nuts or seeds. Stir to combine.
- Pour entire mixture into greased 9×5-inch loaf pans or muffin tins (Fill muffin tins 2/3 full.)
- Bake at 350F for 40 minutes if loaves, 20 minutes if muffins. They are done if center springs back when they are lightly touched.
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Junior League of Rochester’s Applehood and Motherpie (Rochester, New York, 1981).