- Yield: 6 servings
- 3-4cups zucchini--chopped
- 4ounces butter or margarine
- 1medium onion--diced or minced
- 3-4medium whole tomatoes--diced
- 1can whole kernel corn
- 1-2tablespoon garlic powder
Saute minced/diced onions in butter or margarine in large frying pan. When onions are translucent, add chopped/diced zucchini. Cover and simmer slowly over medium heat till zucchini is soft. Add 1 medium-size can of whole stewed tomatoes or 2-3 fresh tomatoes (diced). Just before serving, add 1 can of whole kernel corn or 2-3 ears of fresh corn on the cob (removed from cob). Simmer for approximately 5-10 minutes. Serve as a side dish.