- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Get more vegetables into snack time with this Zucchini Hummus dip.
Serve with pita bread, grilled tortillas or vegetable sticks for dipping.
- 1 -- (15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup coarsely chopped zucchini
- 1 -- garlic clove, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until desired consistency is reached.
Reprinted with permission from The Gastrokid Cookbook by Hugh Garvey and Matthew Yeomans (Wiley, 2009).