- Yield 10 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 60 mins
When the abundant zucchini harvest has you stumped, try this hearty Zucchini Bread.
Serve this bread toasted and with a smear of softened cream cheese for breakfast. The bread can be frozen up to 3 months.
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 3/4 cups shredded unpeeled zucchini (do not drain)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325F. Spray a 9 x-5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray and dust with flour.
- Combine oil, sugar, eggs and zucchini in a large bowl. Combine remaining ingredients in a separate bowl; gradually add to zucchini mixture. Beat 3 minutes with mixer on medium speed. Scrape batter into prepared pan. Bake 1 hour, or until inserted knife comes out clean.
Recipe by Cindy Kerschner.