Yuca with Garlic and Lime
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2pounds yuca, peeled well and diced
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1tablespoon minced garlic
- Juice of lime
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon Tabasco or hot sauce or choice
- 2tablespoons cilantro, minced
- Place yuca in a large pot of lightly salted water. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook 20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Heat oil in a nonstick nonreactive skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and saute for 2 to 3 minutes or until garlic is golden brown. Remove the pan from the heat, add the yuca, lime juice, salt, hot sauce and cilantro. Toss to combine.