Yogurt, Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil Dip
- Yield 4 - 6 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 0 mins
- 1/4 cup chopped smoked sun-dried tomatoes (may substitute an unsmoked dried tomato)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup each: sliced green onions and lightly packed basil leaves
- 1 cup pre-strained plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted, divided
Place tomatoes and garlic in a small food processor; process until tomatoes are in tiny pieces.
Add onions, basil and 2 tablespoons walnuts; pulse on and off until all ingredients are finely chopped.
Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in yogurt. Season to taste with salt and pepper and sprinkle with remaining walnuts.