Yogurt and Fruit Parfaits with Maple Granola
- Yield 9 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 20 mins
For a great dose of vitamin C, serve your kids these little yogurt and fruit parfaits topped with crunchy homemade granola.
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 3 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 cups blackberries
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups plain whole-milk yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place oats in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Combine 1/4 cup maple syrup and butter in small heavy saucepan and bring to a boil. Pour over oats; stir to blend well. Bake 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove pan from oven and add raisins; stir to blend. Return to oven and bake until mixture is golden and crisp, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes. Cool granola completely in pan.
- Gently toss strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries and remaining 3 tablespoons maple syrup in large bowl. Divide fruit mixture among 6 parfait cups. Sprinkle each parfait with granola, dividing equally. Top each with 1/3 cup of plain yogurt and serve.
Recipe by Chef Azmin Ghahreman