- Yield 2 dozen
You can quickly whip up these biscuits with ingredients found in your pantry. By including yams, you’re including extra nutrition.
- 1 -- (15-ounce) can sweet potatoes (yams), drained and mashed
- 4 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 3 tablespoons margarine, softened
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- In a mixing bowl, mix mashed yams with baking mix and cinnamon. Add milk andmargarine, stirring until blended.
- Roll on floured surface to 1-inch thickness. Cut with a 2-inch cutter or a glass and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.