- Yield 2
You can quickly whip up these biscuits with ingredients found in your pantry. By including yams, you’re including extra nutrition.
- 1 (15-ounce) can sweet potatoes (yams), drained and mashed
- 4 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 3 tablespoons margarine, softened
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Combine mashed yams with baking mix and cinnamon. Add in milk and margarine. Stir mixture until smooth.
- Roll on floured surface to 1-inch thickness. Cut 2 inch portions with a biscuit cutter or knife.
- Bake until golden brown, about 10-12 minutes.