World's Best Pimiento Cheese
- Yield: 16 servings
- 1/4cup mayonnaise
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 6 to 8drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 (2-ounce) jar pimientos, undrained
- 3cups finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1cup pecan chips
- Combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, garlic, parsley and Tabasco in a food processor or blender; process until smooth. Spoon into a medium bowl. Add pimientos and liquid, Cheddar, and pecans; mix well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours to overnight to allow the flavors to blend.
Recipe by Betty Bagley, Athens, Tenn.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 170
- Fat 15g
- Sodium 180mg
- Carbohydrate 3g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 6g