Wonton Sausage Appetizers
- Yield 25 servings
Grand Prize winner of our 2005 Best Recipes in America
"I'm asked to share this recipe each time I bring it to a church supper or family gathering."
- 1 (25-count) package wonton wrappers
- 1 pound bulk sausage, cooked and well drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Press a wonton wrapper into each cup of a muffin tin. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven, and place the wonton cups on a cookie sheet. Repeat until there are about 25 cups. Mix the sausage, Cheddar cheese, pepper Jack cheese, and dressing until very well blended. Spoon the mixture into the cups. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes, until bubbly.
Lois Dearwester, Loogootee, Ind.