Wonton Sausage Appetizers
- Yield: 25 servings
"I'm asked to share this recipe each time I bring it to a church supper or family gathering."
- 1 (25-count) package wonton wrappers
- 1pound bulk sausage, cooked and well drained
- 1 1/2cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 3/4cup ranch dressing
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Press a wonton wrapper into each cup of a muffin tin. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven, and place the wonton cups on a cookie sheet. Repeat until there are about 25 cups. Mix the sausage, Cheddar cheese, pepper Jack cheese, and dressing until very well blended. Spoon the mixture into the cups. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes, until bubbly.
Lois Dearwester, Loogootee, Ind.