- Yield: 25 servings
- 1gallon cranberry juice, chilled
- 1gallon apple cider, chilled
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Pour the cranberry juice into a punch bowl and add the cider. Stir in the orange juice concenrate. Ladle into punch cups.
- For a different effect, add dry ice to the punch bowl. Or, freeze some of the punch in Halloween molds and float in the punch.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of New Orleans’ Crescent City Moons, Dishes and Spoons (the Junior League of New Orleans, Louisiana, 2010).