Wisconsin Buttermilk Blue Polenta
- Yield 6 servings
Creamy and tangy polenta is served on a warm plate and sprinkled with nuts and a balsamic glaze.
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup instant polenta
- 1 1/3 cups (8 ounces) Wisconsin Emmi-Roth Käse Buttermilk Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup (8-ounces) heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped and toasted
- 3 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- Bring broth and milk to a boil in heavy saucepan; whisk in polenta. Reduce heat to low and simmer, whisking frequently, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in cheese and cream. Serve immediately on warm plates; sprinkle with nuts and drizzle with balsamic glaze.