Wisconsin Brie And Chicken Quesadillas
- Yield 2 servings
These quesadillas starring chicken breast and brie cheese will soon become a family favorite.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chipotle puree
- 4 ounces chicken breast, julienned
- 6 ounces Wisconsin Brie cheese
- 2 -- red chili tortillas
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, julienned
- 1 -- mango, peeled, seeded, diced
- 1 cup jicama, peeled, diced
- 1/2 -- red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
- 2 -- cilantro springs
- Combine olive oil, garlic, and chipotle purée. Rub on chicken and sauté until cooked. Set aside.
- Remove rind from Brie and discard. Spread Brie on tortilla. Caramelize yellow onion in 1 teaspoon oil. Sprinkle on tortilla. Sprinkle chicken on tortilla and fold over. Brown on each side in a cast iron skillet.
- Combine mango, jicama, red pepper, cumin, salt, and pepper to create salsa. Garnish with salsa and cilantro sprig.