Wisconsin Blue Cheese Muffins
- Yield 12 servings
These muffins starring Blue cheese are quick-and-easy to make.
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup (6-ounces) Wisconsin Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 1 -- egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to at 400F. Butter muffin tin or line with paper liners.
- Blend flour, sugar, baking powder and Blue Cheese. Whisk together egg, milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients. Mix just until blended. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until done and golden brown. Serve warm.