Wisconsin Blue Cheese Muffins
- Yield: 12 servings
- 2cups flour
- 3tablespoons sugar
- 1tablespoon plus 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1cup (6-ounces) Wisconsin Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1cup milk
- 1/4cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to at 400F. Butter muffin tin or line with paper liners.
- Blend flour, sugar, baking powder and Blue Cheese. Whisk together egg, milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients. Mix just until blended. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until done and golden brown. Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy of the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board