Winter Fruit with Honey Lime Dressing
- Yield: 12 servings
- Honey Lime Dressing:
- 1cup vegetable oil
- 1/2cup dark rum
- 1/3cup fresh lime juice
- 1/3cup honey
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon dry mustard
- 1-- fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- 6-- navel oranges, sectioned
- 8ounces seedless red grapes, cut into halves
- For the dressing: Combine the oil, rum, lime juice, honey, salt and dry mustard in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Cover the jar and shake to mix. Chill until serving time.
- For the salad: Combine the pineapple, oranges, and grapes in a salad bowl and mix gently. Add the desired amount of dressing, tossing to coat.
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Junior League of Cobb-Marietta’s Southern on Occasion (The Junior League of Cobb-Marietta, Inc., 1998).