Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Yield: servings
- 3/4pound chicken breast cutlets
- -- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 2teaspoons grill seasoning, (recommended: McCormick Montreal Seasoning) eyeball it
- 1-- pizza dough, store bought or from your favorite pizzeria
- -- Cornmeal or flour, to handle dough
- 2tablespoons butter
- 1tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, eyeball it
- 2 to 3tablespoons hot sauce, medium to spicy heat
- 1/2cup tomato sauce
- 1cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, a few generous handfuls
- 1/2cup blue cheese crumbles
- 3-- scallions, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Preheat grill pan to high.
Place chicken on a plate and drizzle extra-virgin olive oil over the chicken then season with grill seasoning. When grill is hot, add chicken and cook about 3 minutes on each side.
Stretch dough to form pizza using cornmeal or flour to help you handle it. If you let it rest and warm up a few minutes it will handle even easier. Set pizza on pizza pan to the side and clean board.
In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter and stir in Worcestershire, hot sauce, and tomato sauce.
Remove the chicken from grill and thinly slice it. Add chicken to sauce and coat. Cover the pizza dough with the saucy Buffalo chicken, cheeses, and scallions. Bake 18 minutes or until crisp.