Wine Country Inn Granola
- Yield: servings
- 2cups Quaker Old Fashion Oats
- 1cup slivered almonds
- 1/4cup butter, melted
- 1/4cup honey
- 1/4cup brown sugar
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Dash of salt
- 1cup flaked coconut
- 1cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together oats and almonds in a large baking pan. In a small bowl, stir together melted butter and honey.
- Pour over oats and mix well. Sprinkle brown sugar, cinnamon and salt over top. Stir.
- Bake until golden brown, stirring regularly. Spread coconut over top and return to oven to bake until coconut is medium brown. Remove from oven and pour into a large bowl to cool. Stir regularly while cooling to prevent sticking.
- Once granola has completely cooled, stir in raisins and enjoy.
-Recipe courtsey of Wine Country Inn and Gardens, Napa Valley, Calif.