Wild Salmon with Lemon Herb Oil and Roasted Tomatoes
- Yield: servings
- Olive oil spray
- 1teaspoon olive oil
- 1teaspoon fresh oregano (or 1/2 teaspoon dried)
- 1teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 5ounces wild salmon fillet
- 1cup roasted tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 450F. Spray a sheet of foil with olive oil.
- Mix the lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, and basil together in a small bowl.
- Put the fish on the foil and coat with the lemon- herb oil. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the fish flakes when probed with a fork.
- Serve with roasted tomatoes.
Reprinted with permission from The Skinny Rules: The Simple, Nonnegotiable Principles for Getting to Thin by Bob Harper with Greg Critser. Copyright © 2012 by Bob Harper. Reprinted by arrangement with Ballantine Books, an imprint of The Random House Publishing Group, a division of Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 338
- Fat 12g
- Carbohydrate 16g
- Protein 32g