Wild Rice Casserole with Mushrooms
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1/2pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2cup butter or margarine
- 2tablespoons flour
- 1cup milk
- 1 (6-ounce) box long grain and wild rice, cooked according to package directions
- Saute mushrooms in butter or margarine.
- Add flour and blend well.
- Add milk and cook on medium heat, stirring until mixture has thickened.
- Add cooked rice and blend well.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Debbye Dabbs, Take Five – A Men’s Cookbook (D. D. Publishing, 2007)