White Wine Sangria
- Yield 1 servings
- 1 ounce TRU organic vodka
- 2 ounces Semler Sauvignon Blanc
- sliced strawberries
- 1/2 ounce grapefruit juice
- 1/2 ounce orange juice
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- fresh-picked garden mint for garnish
- 1/2 ounce housemade simple syrup
- soda water
- Combine all ingredients in shaker with ice. Shake well and roll into a footed cocktail glass.
- Top with soda water and garnish with sliced, local citrus and fresh-picked garden mint.
This recipe originally appeared as White Sangria from Four Seasons Westlake Village, California on Taste by Four Seasons.