White Chocolate Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Yield 3 dozens
- Prep 30 min
- Cook 11 min
A luscious combination of oats, white chocolate and raisins.
Best cookies ever. The pecan pieces can be toasted for about 5 minutes at 400F.
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups California Raisins
- 1 1/2 cups pecan pieces, toasted
- 12 ounces white chocolate bits
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked quick-cooking oates
- Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly greased a baking sheet.
- Beat butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gradually add sugars beating well. Add egg and vanilla, beating until blended.
- Combine flour and baking soda, baking powder and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Stir in raisins, pecans, chocolate and oats.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoons 2-inches apart onto baking sheet.
- Bake 9 to 11 min. Let cool 2 minutes before removing from pan.